Rhino Custom Homes LLC Better Business Bureau® Profile

I love my new home and the area it's in. In my book Ryan Homes builds a great product here in FLORIDA. Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.

I’d be really careful if you use their plans as several don’t belong to this builder. Mark Southwick and Stefan Damionov are not to be trusted nor do they give a hoot about my home my money my time and how they have this far screwed me. I was with my realtor at this time if signing. Flew to Florida after purchasing land and met Stefan Damianov. My experience has been great with Rhino Custom Homes has been wonderful so far, looking forward to seeing home once completed.

Rhino Custom Homes Fort Myers

Their BuildZoom score of 7 does not rank in the top 50% of Florida contractors. Get bids from the top-rated contractors in your area. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Rhino Custom Homes, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This is the Rhino Custom Homes company profile. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Rhino Custom Homes.

Cracks everywhere for the stairs baseboards. They missed to install design window at front elevation. No one is answering my calls or neither responding to my warranty requests. Whenever I call them it reached voicemail. They don’t even respond to text messages. One of the persons from warranty request says it’s a one time request to work on drywall cracks which will be done by end of the warranty period.

Private house design in Miami

Ryan Homes provides only one maintenance repair free of charge. Now I am forced to request the repair and risks any future repairs being paid out of pocket. The only alternative is to have mold in my ceiling from the leaking pipe and that is not an option.

rhino custom homes reviews

I will be building again with him especially since his partner is gone. Like the pool, Tennis court, Kids Play Area etc. But they are priced around 400 For mid size town home -with nothing in it. Anything that we ask for is additional. Cheap quality for the base model of the house. We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.

Rhino Custom Homes LLC?

You can continue to browse their payment performance and typical contract terms. The best way to use BuildZoom is to let us recommend contractors for your remodeling projects. As of 2007, the Florida DBPR began requiring license applicants to submit their fingerprints, which are used to run a criminal background check with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. In addition, they are required to provide a credit report during the license application process to demonstrate financial stability. The Florida Construction Industry License Board maintains high standards for contractor licensing. Prior to receiving their license, Florida contractors are required to prove four years of relevant work experience or education; pass a board examination and prove financial solvency.

rhino custom homes reviews

I don't know if they actually found the leak yet, I don't know if there is mold in my house, I don't know when this is going to end. The little bit that I do know of what's going on, has come from the plumbers and the remediation people. Ryan Homes has, not only not explained anything, they haven't even shown their face around my house. One of the supervisors said he would call me right back after a meeting he was going into, that was 19 days ago. Their BuildZoom score of 107 ranks in the top 6% of 191,428 Florida licensed contractors. There are FOUR MAJOR cracks on the wall above my fireplace as well.

He took my money and doesn’t know what happened to it. I still have liens over $19,000 and it took me a while to find a contractor who would complete the house with so many items done incorrectly. Analyzing permits over the last 4 years shows that Rhino Custom Homes LLC mostly works on new construction projects. We generally recommend hiring a contractor with a score higher than 95.

rhino custom homes reviews

The project manager does not accommodate questions. I didn’t feel free to ask him anything. All he wants is to lecture you like a kid. He had the nerve to tell me that ‘...this is not a negotiation, I tell you how thing are going to happen…’ Like it’s a donation or a gift! Man, this is a paid service, I earned every right to say something about how things are going. There are no reported instances of slow payment in the last 12 months for Rhino Custom Homes.

Business ProfileforRhino Custom Homes LLC

Read homeowners reviews before hiring the Custom Home Builder to help with your project in Port Charlotte. If you have questions, read other homeowners’ reviews or our discussion forum for a second opinion. We recommend getting multiple quotes for any construction project. Our free bidding system will get you quotes from Rhino Custom Homes and 2 other top contractors. The Florida Construction Industry License Board recommends getting at least three written bids before hiring a contractor. Do not automatically accept the lowest bid - an abnormally low bid may indicate the contractor made a mistake and is not including the same work quoted by their competitors.

rhino custom homes reviews

The project manager should have been more meticulous in lieu of meeting an assembly deadline. THIS ENTIRE PROCESS WAS A NIGHTMARE. Ryan Homes refused to work with me as a current military reservist attempting to reschedule the construction date as I was anticipating my active duty military orders. If you want your dream home, please choose another builder. I took a chance and sadly I regret it every day. I am writing to provide a complaint of a poorly constructed home by Ryan Homes, NVR Inc. resulting in improper and negligent roofing installation causing loose and missing shingles. My family purchased a new construction home from Ryan Homes/NVR in December 2016.

The truth is Mark Southwick license is on probation as we researched we learned this fact. He told my realtor that he has a untarnished reputation and the reason he is on probation is for one home he chose to build with out taking out permits. I contracted with Rhino Custom homes builders LLC in August of 2018. Mark did exactly what he said he would.

Since then, we have experience substantial construction nightmares from poorly installed cabinets to electrical and plumbing issues to the most recent issue loose and/or missing shingles from our roof. On August 15, 2002, I contacted my home warranty to request their assistance with water coming from the ceiling of one of my bedrooms during a storm. When my home was inspected by my insurance company, they identified various loose and missing shingles from the roof due to poor installation during the home construction. It’s just been a week my house was handed over to me. But, I see issues everywhere in the house. Dry wall keeps cracking, stairs baseboards not attached properly.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. We envision a world where no one in construction loses a night’s sleep over payment. I am the owner of Rhino Custom Homes and Sofia and Stefanos Homes. I have never met or done any work for this customer. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. If you’re browsing Houzz and have a contractor in mind, then you’ll quickly find that requesting a quote is easier than ever.

rhino custom homes reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matted Cat Fur: How To Get Rid Of Your Cats Mats DodoWell

What Causes Matted Cat Fur? A Guide To Preventing And Removing Matted Cat Hair

House of Healing Morgue Baldur's Gate 3 Wiki